Please Donate!

Friday, September 13, 2013

TC ON TV

The Lord elevates me with Divine Favor! I am blessed wherever I go and if you don't know now you know! Pride Magazine, Charlotte's only African American business and lifestyle magazine has a feature story on my success in their latest September-October issue! You will have to grab a copy to read up on it but here are some images taken by the great photographer Jon Strayhorn!



  

 IRON MAN 3 PROMO!!


Had the utmost pleasure of meeting Orlando Jones on the set of "Sleepy Hollow" he is really funny!!! I grew up laughing to him on MAD T.V. back in the day!!





Here's me in a flash during a 2013 Nascar commercial!!






And my first horror action thriller "PULL" premiered in a private screening this month and will be put into film festivals and hopefully picked up by Spring 2014! It looks AWESOME!!! Just took almost 3 years of editing to finally get it DONE! smh






Another Independent Film I star in just wrapped this month and will be released Spring 2014! For more info check out www.offthegridsacredvalley.com !!!


GOD IS GOOD INDEED! ! ! 





No comments:

Post a Comment